CREATIVE PRODUCER – INNOVATIVE DIRECTOR – ACCOMPLISHED COMPOSER
Chuck is an Emmy nominated entertainment professional. His many years in the business prove he can get the job done and do it well. If you’re looking for creative and technical expertise Chuck will be there for you.
These are three important things you need to know about Chuck…
– He’s eager to hear about your production.
– He wants to know how he can help you.
– And he has fun doing his job.
If you’ve already started post production and need a little help Chuck can be of great assistance. He cut his teeth as an editor and post production supervisor. He’s familiar with all the tasks necessary to finish most television, film or web projects.
Since Chuck wears many hats in the industry this web site is divided into unique pages for each of his production categories. Please explore them and leave a comment if you want to.
- upon request
- ATAS/NATAS – The Academy of Television Arts and Sciences
- BMI – Broadcast Music Incorporated
- PGA – The Producers Guild of America
Chuck’s performance art:
- Appeared on The Dating Game as ‘batchlor #3′ in 1982.
- Turned down a visual effects job offer from James Cameron because he wanted to direct commercials instead.
- Was interviewed by Leeza Gibbons about his Filipino fiance’ at a production lunch.
- Offended Garry Shandling with his resume’ because it contained too many areas of expertise.
- Was pinched in the derriere by comic Charles Nelson Reilly while riding in an elevator.
- Was mistaken for actor Gary Burghoff by actor Brock Peters while riding in an elevator.
- Ad-libed a comedy sketch with Jonathan Winters on the set of a Cheetos commercial.
- Was served sweet iced tea by Shelly Duvall in her back yard paradise.
- Begged Tim Burton to let him score Beetlejuice before he hired Danny Elfman.
- Treated David Hasselhoff’s head wound after he hit it on a door-jam while trying to enter his house.
- Helped Carrie Fisher back onto a huge lilly pad prop.
- Tried to pick up girls in a New York discotheque with Harrison Ford.
- Spent three hours chatting with Mark Hamil in his dressing room about early retirement and having children.
- Interviewed Steve Martin on a handball court.
© 2014 by Chuck Cirino. All rights reserved.